Events for the whole family include:
- Campouts and BBQ
- Harvest Festival
- Gingerbread House Night
- Easter Egg Hunt
Guided by Ephesians 5:2, Grace Life Groups are intentional for groups “to do life together.” Regular Bible study, sharing, and frequent communication are ways that intentionality is manifested. Life Groups are formed organically, most often through common bonds such as geographic proximity, stage of life, or similar life experiences. Contact the Church Office for more information. 760-745-0831
In close connection with Grace Christian School, Grace Youth Ministry offers a safe environment for friendship building, service opportunities, and spiritual growth. Grace Youth Ministry includes:
- The Stand – For high schoolers, the Stand offers a regular gathering on Wednesday nights that includes activities, study, and music. The Stand has an internship program and an annual mission trip to New Mexico.
- Face To Face – For junior highers, Face to Face offers a regular gathering on Saturday nights that includes activities, study, and music. This is a great place to invite friends!
- Project Godway – For junior high girls, Project Godway seeks to develop skills, celebrate our God-given gifts, and grow in the Lord with others. See ProjectGodway.com for more details!
Many small groups and Bible studies are meeting online during Covid regulations. Please call the church office for updates. 760-745-0831
Men’s Ministry – This centers around a Saturday morning Bible study, beginning @ 7am.
Women’s Ministry – This includes both events and a number of Bible study opportunities.
Children’s Ministry – Children’s Church is available during the onsite 9:30am worship service. (This is temporarily suspended during COVID.)
Bible Study Directory
Currently, the following Bible studies meet online. Call the Church Office for more details. 760-745-0831. Stay tuned for regular updates based on County directives.
- Wednesday Morning New Horizons Bible Study
- Wednesday Night Men’s Bible Study
- Saturday Morning Men’s Bible Study
Every ministry needs to be supported by the people of God. Determine your area of interest or skill and see how it can be used to further the work here at Grace and in our community!
- Human Care/Helping Hands – Through this ministry of care and filling of needs, we seek to support the whole person.
- Homeless Outreach – Working with community organizations, we serve those who have no current stable housing.